Name: Miss Sarinee Masor
Work place: Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkhla University Pattani Campus
Education / qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor of Nursing, Mahidol University, Graduated 2009
- Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Ramathibodi School of Nursing.
- Master’s degree: Master of Nursing (Adult Nursing), Mahidol University, Graduated 2016, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Ramathibodi School of Nursing.
- Adult and elderly Nursing
- diabetes Mellitus
- Elderly Muslim dealing with health problems
- Health care in the Muslim and cultural nursing
- Southern border health system
- Breast milk and breastfeeding in muslim
Academic Results Publication:
- S., Malathum, P., & Jeangsawang, N. (2017). Perception of Islamic Religious Leaders toward Religion-Related Health Behavior of Thai Muslims with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus During the Fasting Month of Ramadan. Ramathibodi Nursing Journal, 23(2), 208-228.