Name: Asist. Prof. Dr. Rohani Jeharsae
Workplace: Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkhla University, Pattani Campus
- 2011 Philosophy of Epidemiology, Epidemiology unit, Faculty of Medicine Prince of Songkla University
- 2004 Master Degree of Nursing Science (Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing). Faculty of Nursing Prince of Songkla University.
- 1994 Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing (First Class Honors)
- 1994-2004 Register nurses, ICU Unit Songklanagarind hospital
- 2006-2009 Lecturer, Faculty of Nursing, Princess of Naradhiwas University
- 2009-current Lecturer, Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkla University
2016 – Current Dean Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkla University
- Health related armed conflict
- Child and maternal health and nutrition
- Psychiatric and mental health, Spirituality
- Islamic health care
- Trans-cultural nursing
- Health of indigenous and vulnerable groups
|Happiness and factors correlated happiness among people who face unrest situation in southern, Thailand||2009||National Research Fund of Thailand|
|Factors influencing stress management behaviors among people who live in unrest situation in southern||2009||National Research Fund of Thailand|
|Effects of armed conflict on child growth and development among 1-5 year old children: Across sectional study||2010-2012||European Union|
|Improvement long term quality of life among people affect from unrest situation||2010-2012||European Union|
|Situation analysis of children and women in the five southernmost Thailand||2014||Unicef|
|Humanized health care in Islamic perspective: A qualitative study.||2011||Sodsri-Saritwong Foundation|
|Humanized health care in crisis situation: A qualitative study||2011||Sodsri-Saritwong Foundation|
|Spiritual assessment tools: A systematic review||2012||Sodsri-Saritwong Foundation|
|Fredkopset fellowship program||2011-2012||Fk Norway|
|A Mosque-Center Model of Participatory Prevention of Drug Problems: Case Studies of Ban Nua, KhoTau, Songkla and Ban Lum, Pasaeyawor, Saiburi, Pattani||2016||Thailand Health Promotion Fund|
|Access, use and impact of thegovernment aid programmes for orphaned children in the Deep South of Thailand||2015||unicef|
|Local Engagement to Advocate for Peace||2017-2018||Save the children|
|Evaluation of healing program for victims due to the armed conflict in southernmost of Thailand||2017||Department of Mental Health, Ministry of Public Health Thailand|
|Situation analysis of children in the southernmost province||2019||Unicef|
|Impacts of COVID 19 on children in the deep south of Thailand||2020||Unicef|
|EU COVID 19 response and recovery in the deepsouth of Thailand||2020-2021||European Union|
|People to people for peace||2021||EU/SAVE the Children|
- Jeharsae, R., Sutharangsee, W. & Kunchong W. 2008. Happiness and factors correlated happiness among people who face unrest situation in southern, Thailand. Faculty of Nursing Princess of Naradhiwas University: Narathiwas.
- Jeharsae, R, Sutharangsee W., Charearnwong, S. & Tokani M. (2008). Factors influencing stress management behaviors among people who live in unrest situation in southern. Faculty of Nursing Princess of Naradhiwas University: Narathiwas.
- Theeratchakul, J & Jeharsae, R . (2009). Life style, self healing, perceived healing and need of healing among widows who lost their husband due to unrest situation. Institute of Research and Development for Health of Southern, Thailand: Songkhla.
- Jeharsae, R, Sutharangsee W., Nilmanut K., Wanalisin, S., Theeratchakul, J. & Niyomdecha, S. (2009). Humanized health care in Islamic perspective: A qualitative study. Sodsri-Saridwongsa Foundation: Bangkok.
- TongNueang P, Junsaengrut, N & Jeharsae, R. (2008). Perception of Educational Assurance among Nursing Students, Princess of Naradhiwas University. Faculty of Nursing Princess of Naradiwas University. ทุนวิจัยมหาวิทยาลัยนราธิวาสราชนครินทร์
- Tokani, M. Tepso, S & Jeharsae, R. (2008). Problem and needs of counseling among nursing students. Faculty of Nursing Princess of Naradhiwas University.
- Jeharsae, R, Sutharangsee W., Nilmanut K. & Hayi F. (2009). Humanized health care in crisis situation: A qualitative study. Sodsri-Saridwongsa Foundation: Bangkok.
- Jeharsae, R, Sutharangsee W., Nilmanut K. & Sangthong R. (2010). Spiritual assessment tools: A systematic review. Sodsri-Saridwongsa Foundation: Bangkok.
- Jeharsae, R, Sangthong, R & Chongsuvivatwong, V. (2011). Dual dietary intake problem among under-five year old children living in armed conflict area of southern Thailand. J Med Assoc Thai, 94(8).
- Yogendra P, Jeharsae R. Study on BPH Students’ Perception on and Activities during the District Health Management Field Practice. Nepal Institute of Health Science. Kathmandu, 2012.
- Jeharsae R,Sangthong R, Wichaidit, W & Chongsuvivatwong, V. Growth and development of children aged 1–5 years in low-intensity armed conflict areas in Southern Thailand: a community-based survey. Conflict and Health 2013, 7:8.
- Jeharsae, R & Chongsuvivatwong, V, Chailangka, P & Waeteh, S. 2014. Situation analysis of children and women in the five southernmost provinces. Pattani: Prince of Songkla University.
- Jeharsae, R & Chongsuvivatwong, V. By the numbers: Major health problems in the deep south. In Chongsuvivatwong, V, Boegli, C.L & Hasuwannakit, S (Ed), Healing under fire: the case of southern Thailand (pp 31-40). Bangkok: Deep South Relief and Reconciliation Foundation and the Rugiagli Initiative.
- Jeharsae, R, Tohpa, H, Waeteh, S, Nupet, C., Jaesoh, J, Binlateh, W. & Jehwae, K. (2017). Prevalence of Illegal Substance Use, Participation in Drug Prevention of Illegal Substance Use Program among Muslims in the Southernmost Provinces, Academic Services Journal, Prince of Songkla University, 28(2), 195-207.
- Jeharsae, R, Tohpa, H, Jehwae, K., Jaesoh, J, Nupet, C. & Waeteh, S (2018). Development of a Mosque-Center Model of Prevention of Illegal Substance Use: A Case Study of Muslim Village in Pattani Province, Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal, 10(1), 67-76.
- Jeharsae, R, Waeteh, S, Jaesoh, J & Nupet, C. (2016). Access, use and impact of thegovernment aid programmes for orphaned children in the Deep South of Thailand. Pattani: Prince of Songkla University (unpublished)
- Jeharsae, R., Hasamoh, A., Talek, M., Jehalee, H., Tohpa, H., & Piriyasart, J. (2019). Situation analysis of children in the southern border provinces 2018-2019. Pattani: Prince of Songkla University.
- Attanuchit, S. & Jeharsae, R. (2019). Folk health care practice: A case study of Lahu ethnicity in Chiangrai province, ASJ PSU, 30(2), 155-164.
- Attanuchit, S. & Jeharsae, R. (2019). Experiences of folk health care practice among people suffered due to the unrest in the Southern Border Provinces, Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal 11(2), 62-70.
- Jehnok, M. & Jeharsae, R. (2019). Effects of participatory developmental stimulation program for care takers on development status of 2-5 years old children, ASJ PSU, 30(2), 80-88.
- Jehsoh, J., Jeharsea, R., Binlateh, W., & Waeteh, S. (2021). Guideline for prevention of substance abuse in a Muslim community, The Southern College Network Journal of Nursing and Public Health, 8(2), 178-188.
- Nguyen, A.J., Roe, J., Jeharsae, R., Samankasikorn, W., & Bullock, L. (2021). Exploring the daily lives and well-being of orphaned adolescents affected by the armed conflict in Thailand’s deep south. Journal of Adolescent Research. doi:1177/07435584211043294
- Jeharsae , R., Sutharangsee & Leardpaiboon, J. (2004). Factors influencing stress management behaviors of Thai Muslim high-school adolescents in three border provinces of southern Thailand. Journal of Mental Health of Thailand, Vol. 13, No. 2, May 2005, Page 68-77.