Name: Dr.Hasanah Pairoh
Workplace: Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkla University Pattani Campus
- PhD Degree: Nursing Management, University Science Malaysia (USM)
- Master Degree: Educational Psychology,International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Bachelor Degree: Nursing Science Boromarajchonani College of Nursing Songkhla (BCNSK)
- Training & Course for lecturer in Nursing (Short Course/4 months)Graduation Date: 5 March 2012 – 30 June 2012
- MCATT for air disaster and airports (การอบรมหลักสูตรการพยาบาลวิกฤตสุขภาพจิตจากภัยพิบัติทางอากาศและท่าอากาศยาน)
- Langputeh, S., Leartariyapongkul, N., Jeenarong, T., Pairoh, H. (2020) Using Islamic principle via social media in adolescent pregnancy prevention. Ubru Journal for Public Health Research, Vol.9, 1(75-82).
- Pairoh, H. & Siti Rafiah, A.H. (2013). The Impact of Parenting Styles on Adolescents’ Behavior among Muslim Families in Yala Province, Southern Thailand. The 1st YRU International Conference in Islamic Education. Rajabhat University.
2021: Participated The 6TH International Capacity Building Program of Green Crescent. 14-16 December 2021, conducted by Green Crescent Turkey via webinar.
2018: Participated the workshop “MCATT for air disaster and airports (การอบรมหลักสูตรการพยาบาลวิกฤตสุขภาพจิตจากภัยพิบัติทางอากาศและท่าอากาศยาน) conducted by Songkhla Rajanagarindra Psychiatric Hospital, Thailand.
2018: Participated in the workshop “Regional Emergency Response workshop” by MSF Spain, at Thailand.
2018: Participated in the workshop on “Psychosocial Group intervention”, conducted by MSF Spain, at Amman, Jordan.
2018: Co-speaker “Psychological First Aids, PFA” conducted by MSF Spain and local organization in Kandy, Sri Lanka.
2018: Participated “10 days of Mental Health training”, conducted by DWBT, Thailand.
2017: Participated in the conference “Medical Ethics an Islamic Perspective, Perlis, Malaysia.
2017: Participated in the conference “Medical Ethics an Islamic Perspective”, PSU, Thailand.
2016: Participated in the workshop “Murabbi: Who are we?” at Faculty of Nursing, International Islamic University Malaysia.
2015: Participated in the conference “The Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion & Philosophy 2015”, Osaka, Japan.
2014: Participated in visiting the Islamic Hospital at Islamic Hospital Jakarta, Indonesia with Thai Islamic Medical Association, Indonesia.
2013: Participated in the conference “HALAL HARAM & HEALTH” conducted by Thai Islamic Medical Association”, Narathiwat, Thailand.
2013: Participated and presented in the conference “The 1st YRU International Conference in Islamic Education” Rajabhat University, Songkhla, Thailand.
2012: Participated in the conference “FIMA 2012 Conference: Health in the Muslim World: Meeting the Millennium Development Goals”, conducted by IMAM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2011: Articipated in the conference “The International Conference on Early Childhood and Special Education (ICECSE) 2011”, conducted by USM Penang, Malaysia.