Name: Asst. Prof. Thaparat Rakpanusit, Ph.D.
Workplace: Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkhla University, Pattani Campus
Education: Ph.D. (Nursing), Prince of Songkhla University
- Certificate of Advanced Practitioner Nurse
- Nursing for coronary artery disease
- Gerontological nursing
- Yoga and health promotion
- Holistic care
- Ethnographic research
- Advanced statistics in research
- Experimental research
- Wichaidith, N., Balthip, K., Isaramalai, S. & Rakpanusit, T. (2018). The Development of Nutritional Care Ability Enhancing Program on Caregivers for Home-based Elderly Bed-Ridden Patients Receiving Nasogastric Tube Feeding. Thai Journal of Nursing Council, 33(4), 109-123. Retrieved from https://he02.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/TJONC/article/view/146001.
- Nima, P., Rakpanusit, T., Arttanuchit, S., Pohji, A. & Hajiyeh, Z. (2018). ASSIST-Y linked Islamic BI among Substance Abuse Students of Islamic Private Schools in Three Southern Border Provinces. Al-Hikmah Journal of Fatoni University, 8(16), 109-121. Retrieved from https://so01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/HIKMAH/article/view/168429.
- Rakpanusit, T., Thongnak, N. & Khoyneung, N. (2018). Factors Related to Promoting Behavior among Undergraduate University Students, Prince of Songkla University, Pattani Campus. Academic Services Journal, Prince of Songkla University, 29 (3), 170-178.
- Rakpanusit, T., Hatthakit, U., Boonyasopun, U. (2014, June, 4-6). Becoming a Yoga Master: Experiences of Thai Yoga Masters. Oral presentation at The 1st Asian Congress in Nursing Education: Transformative Nursing Education for Global Health, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Rakpanusit, T., Hatthakit, U., Boonyasopun, U. (2013, January, 10-12). Living a Healthy life through Yoga of Yoga Masters: a Qualitative Inquiry. Oral presentation at The 1st Annual PSU Phuket International Conference 2012: Multidisciplinary Studies on Sustainable Development, Phuket, Thailand.
- Rakpanusit, T., Hatthakit, U., Boonyasopun, U., Bagga, A. (2012, March 21-22). Moving through menopausal transition with yogic way of living: experiences of Thai yogi masters. Oral presentation at The 3rd International Nursing Conference 2012, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Rakpanusit, T., Hatthakit, U., Boonyasopun, U. (2010, April 7-9). Living Healthy Life through Yoga of Yogi Masters: An Ethnographic Study. Oral presentation at the 2010 International Nursing Conference “Diversity and Dynamic of Nursing Science and Art, Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand.
- Rakpanusit,T. ,Hatthakit, U.,& Kasetsomboon, P. (2005). Effects of Yoga Program on Blood Pressure and Stress Levels of Hypertensive Persons in Thailand. Oral presentation at The International Conference Health Promotion: Evidence Practice and Policy, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Rakpanusit,T. Hatthakit, U.,& Kasetsomboon, P. (2004). The Effects of Yoga on Hypertensive Persons in Thailand. Oral presentation at The 2nd International Arts in Healing Conference, Florida Atlantic University, USA.