Name: Jeayareeyoh Jeasoh
Position: Assistant Dean for Research and Social Services
Workplace: Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkhla University, Pattani Campus
Education: N.S. (Adult Nursing), Prince of Songkhla University
- Adult and gerontological nursing
- Disaster nursing
- Jeasoh, J., R., Binlateh, W. & Weateh, S. (2021). Guideline for Prevention of Substance Abuse in a Muslim Community. The Southern College Network Journal of Nursing and Public Health, 8(2), 178-188.
- Jeh-alee, H. & Jeasoh, J. (2019). The Transcultural Competency of the Nursing Student, Faculty of Nursing Pattani Campus. Academic Services Journal, Prince of Songkhla University, 30(2), 148-154.
- Jeharsae, R., Tohpa, H., Jehwae, C., Jehsoh, J., Nupech, C., & Waeteh, S. (2018). Development of a Mosque-Center Model of Prevention of Illegal Substance Use: A Case Study of Muslim Village in Pattani Province. Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal, 10(1), 67-76.
- Jeharsae, R., Tohpa, H., Waeteh, S., Nupech, C., Jaesoh, J., Binlateh, W., & Jehwae, C. (2017). Prevalence of Illegal Substance Use, Participation in Drug Prevention of Illegal Substance Use Program among Muslims in the Southernmost Provinces. Academic Services Journal, Prince of Songkla University, 28(2),195-207.
- Jeasoh, J., Kongin W. & Thaniwattananon, P. (2012, July 12-13). Health Service Patterns in Accordance with Demand of Elderly at Health Promotion and Rehabilitation Center, Faculty of Nursing. Oral presentation at the 4th NPRU National Academic Conference 2012, Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.