Name: Asst. Hasna Tohpa
Workplace: Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkhla University, Pattani Campus
Education: M.N.S. (Family and Community Nursing), Prince of Songkhla University
Expertise area: Certificate of Advanced Practitioner Nurse (Basic Medical Care)
- Community health nursing
- Transcultural nursing
- Nursing for adolescent pregnancy
- Jeharsae, R., Tohpa, H., Jehwae, C., Jehsoh, J., Nupech, C., & Waeteh, S. (2018). Development of a Mosque-Center Model of Prevention of Illegal Substance Use: A Case Study of Muslim Village in Pattani Province. Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal, 10(1), 67-76.
- Tohpa, H., Pakdee, S., & Chunuan, S. (2018). Survey of Husband Participation in Caring for Pregnant Muslim Teenagers. Academic Services Journal, Prince of Songkla University, 29(1), 25-132.
- Jeharsae, R., Tohpa, H., Waeteh, S., Nupech, C., Jaesoh, J., Binlateh, W., & Jehwae, C. (2017). Prevalence of Illegal Substance Use, Participation in Drug Prevention of Illegal Substance Use Program among Muslims in the Southernmost Provinces. Academic Services Journal, Prince of Songkla University, 28(2),195-207.
- Thaniwattananon, P., Kautrakoon, U. & Tohpa, H. (2012, October 18-20). A study of the Implementing of an Integrated Approach to Rights-Based Planning and Actions for Children Model: a Case Study in an Unrest Area, Southern Thailand, Proceeding in Kunming International Nursing Conference, China.
- Tohpa, H., Thaniwattananon, P. &Kautrakoon, U. (2012, November 29-30). Music as a Multi-cultural Innovation for Peace in the Unrest Area, Southern Thailand. Proceeding in the International conference on qualitative research in nursing and health, Adventures in Qualitative Research: Transversing with Trustworthiness towards Evidence-Based Practice, Manila: Bayleaf Hotel.